Loan Consolidation – Tips and Tricks from the Bank
What is Loan Consolidation?
Loan consolidation is a merger of multiple loans into one. Loans can also be consolidated from several creditors. Consolidation to borrowers offers clearer commitments and the possibility to negotiate more favorable terms.
Consumer loans, special-purpose and non-purpose loans, loans from installment companies, overdraft loans, credit cards and, under certain conditions, leasing can be merged. However, banks are not allowed to consolidate loans without a register (for example, online loans, loans in cash or non-bank fast loans before payout).
Loan consolidation is beneficial in financial distress if you have larger debts and repayments are unbearable for you. However, every consolidation needs to be well thought out – always compare multiple offers. You also have to count on regular repayment and more modest livelihoods.
With loan consolidation, you save on interest as if you were saving yourself into an imaginary pig
With Trucredit Credit Product against Debt Collection
You can prevent the accumulation of debts by arranging an overdraft facility for Trucredit Credit online up to CZK 80,000, which you manage yourself according to your current payment options. The advantage is that if you are not using it, it costs nothing to pay. Also, you do not need to set up a current account at Trucredit, which many banks require to consolidate loans. In addition, you can only start repaying after 90 days.
Now in action – the first 30-day loan without interest. You will return what you borrow within 30 days.
Trucredit Credit allows you to make flexible loans for anything that are up to 33% cheaper than traditional micro loans. It is also intended for small entrepreneurs, pensioners, students or mothers on maternity leave. The most important thing for Trucredit Bank is your ability to repay and reliable communication with the customer center.
Consolidating loans from the bank
With Trucredit Credit up to CZK 80,000 you can merge your small loans with other companies into one. You will also get extra money, a financial reserve that you can immediately use for unexpected expenses without having to prove your income. Consolidate your small commitments into one flexible one.
Client experience with a modern Trucredit loan
And what do the clients themselves say about it?
- Mrs. Jarmila: I highly recommend Trucredit Credit. Fast settlement, no problems, complete satisfaction. Instead of a few confusing loans, I now have the only reliable source. “
- Mr. Martin, a small entrepreneur, needed CZK 4,000 to buy the material, so he appreciated that the Trucredit Credit loan was not intended. He said: “Trucredit lent me quickly. Within 25 days of paying the invoice, I returned four thousand with a small increase. Everything was quick and clear, I appreciate it today. ”
- Mrs. Jana: “Trucredit Credit is an ideal financial reserve for those who cannot have a classic bank overdraft. I’m glad I got it. ”
How to protect yourself from excessive debt
The current market situation is characterized by an increase in interest in loans, also due to low unemployment and long-term economic prosperity. As a result, if you have stable and sufficient income, you do not have to worry about the reasonable amount of the loan. The condition is, of course, ethical lending that will not cause your permanent debt and will not burden an extremely family budget. Simply put, every loan needs to be well thought out and then repaid responsibly. About the following 6 rules:
- Borrow only for the necessary things. Always carefully consider what you borrow. Wouldn’t it be better to save on holiday or Christmas gifts? It is ideal if you have a long-term look at the subject of the loan: for example, electronics, furniture, a repaired roof or a car you regularly go to work with.
- Observe the reasonable amount of the loan, or do not lend too much. Always realistically evaluate your repayment options, especially for unsafe non-bank loans without proof of income. You will surely feel better with a banking entity.
- Set your reasonable maturity. Always choose a real maturity, for example, spread out a loan with a loan calculator into installments. As a result of setting a very short maturity, there may be additional charges for extending the loan.
- Take advantage of online loan comparison. A handy free comparison of loans on the Internet will tell you a lot. You will find out what the market situation is, what the new loans are, how they stand and how they have reviews.
- Read the contracts carefully. Though the language of numbers and inadequate legal facts is insignificant, carefully review its terms before entering into any credit agreement. And read the contract just before you sign it.
- Immediate troubleshooting. Anyone can encounter problems with repayment. If this is the case, do not hesitate to contact the lender and try to agree on an acceptable solution. This will prevent much greater financial problems.
A loan drawn from a Trucredit Credit account is 100% reliable and can discreetly help your home. Make it as soon as possible so that you can take advantage of the first to 30-day loan for new clients, up to CZK 80,000.